7 Key Questions to Ask When Comparing Payroll Services
1. Does the provider have experience with payroll services/a payroll workcenter for your particular industry?
2. Is the US payroll vendor a member of the APA (American Payroll Association)?
3. How thorough are the company’s payroll processing services? A quality payroll provider will find accurate answers to employee pay issues, such as how much vacation time an employee took, or how many overtime hours were worked.
4. Will the payroll service give you a detailed end-of-year report of your company's payroll status? Many also offer online payroll services and detailed monthly reports.
5. Will customer service be available anytime you have a question?
6. What will the payroll services cost? Weigh this factor against the quality of service and features, rather than basing your choice on price alone.
7. Can the corporate payroll services company handle the needs of your growing business when you hire additional employees?
CALL (800) 417-9210
Who We Are
InsideUp is an online business community of payroll companies experts and resources. We allow you to connect with service vendors who compete for your business, and give you free access to unique content and tools.